Focus on your health not just experiences
People all across the world enjoy anal pleasure no matter their gender, sexual orientation, or whether or not it is solo penetration or with a partner. I mean, the anus is packed full of nerve endings and is highly sensitive and receptive to touch, so it comes as no surprise that your butt can indeed bring you intense orgasmic bliss.
Although the anal play can be incredible for everyone and anyone, if you have a prostate gland, then you are certainly in for a treat. For those of you who may be a little confused as to what the prostate is, it is the gland that is sized of a walnut situated between the bladder and penis, and only men have them, right in front of the rectum. The urethra runs right through the middle of the prostate and through the penis and bladder, enabling the urine to flow out of the body. However, the prostate glands main function is creating a special fluid that protects and nurtures sperm. When a man is ejaculating, the prostate gland will squeeze this fluid into the urethra and it squirts out as semen along with the sperm.
Using prostate massage for pleasure
Many men use prostate massage therapy for pleasure, as there are many nerve endings and the male “G-spot” to be found inside the anus. You can massage the prostate gland by either inserting your index finger inside the anus in a hook-like shape or gently rubbing it, or by kneading the knuckles along the perineum. Both of these methods are said to bringing satisfying relief to the male body. While the masseuse performs a prostate massage she does not usually touch the penis as the touching of the prostate alone is very powerful. Men orgasm from prostate play alone and it is said to make their ejaculation more intense for a long period of time.
Using prostate massage for health benefits
Prostate massage therapy is used by many men for a number of health reasons as they are packed with benefits and can help you in many ways. Some of the illnesses and conditions prostate massage therapy can help you with are;
- Prostatitis; this is inflammation of the prostate gland, which is often caused by infection and is mostly treated by taking antibiotics. However, many men use prostate massage therapy to prevent this from happening and believe it to be highly beneficial to male health.
- Enlarged Prostate; BHP (benign prostate hypertrophy) is a condition that affects most men over the age of fifty. Prostate massage therapy is often used by men when they are approaching their late 40s/early 50s to help prevent BHP; however, it cannot be used as a treatment for it. Sufferers of BHP take medication and in some situations undergo.
- Prostate Cancer; Prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer for men, however, only one in 41 men actually die from it. Alongside prostate massage therapy, surgery, radiation, hormone therapy and chemotherapy can be used to treat prostate cancer, with it being highly successful.
- Painful Ejaculation; Sometimes men may experience fluid blockages in parts of their reproductive systems which naturally can cause pain and discomfort. However, prostate massage therapy can help clear your ducts and get everything running back to normal, pain-free.
- Urine flow; Due to a number of health reasons or conditions, men might experience an abnormal urinal flow, such as it being slower than average or the urine trickling rather than flowing. Prostate massage therapy is often used to normalise this flow and make it run smoothly through the bladder and urethra.
Preparing for a Prostate Massage
Due to the prostate gland being located to the anus and close to the bowel, it is important that you ensure you are fully prepared before you undergo a prostate massage. Make sure your bowels are empty and eat healthy foods in the days running up to your scheduled prostate massage. It is often important that your anus is clean as to not spread contamination or spread infection.
If you are based in the central London area and would like to experience a 5* rated prostate massage, then why not come visit one of our parlours? We are open daily from 10 am – 3 am, providing both incall and outcall services. Our beautiful Asian masseuses have been trained at some of the most well-known and elite massage therapy schools across China, Korea and Japan and have perfected their skills. We believe in complete customer satisfaction which is why we always allow you to select the masseuse you want, as well as offering you a private, clean room. As well as prostate massage therapy, we have an extensive list of unique and relaxing massages for all of our customers to choose from. You can contact us via SMS, landline or by email. 07767966512